Prosperity Business Elite Membership Terms and Conditions
- Membership fees are paid monthly and will be paid by automatic recurring payments on PayPal or
debit / creditcard via Stripe.
- Through your membership with Prosperity
Businessyou will have access to:Offline and online Bytesize workshops, downloadable resources, 30 minutes support online every month, and various offers every month. You will also have discounts off other half dayworkshops and social media 6-weeks bootcamps.
- You will have access to the Prosperity Business Elite Members on Facebook where you ask get advice, feedback and work with other like-mind business owners to help raise your personal and business brand. We will monitor and support your progress throughout your membership.
Eligibility for Membership
Membership of Prosperity Business Elite Membership shall be limited to all people who are
- Self-employed and Freelancers
- Business owners and/or Company Directors
- Business Managers and Decision Makers
- Persons and to Persons who otherwise direct or control business in the UK
- Officers of registered charities and CIC’s
- Failure to pay the correct subscription or renewal request will render you unable to use any Benefits.
- The date of your payment will be the date of joining Prosperity Business Elite Members and future subscriptions will be due on this date each month.
- Membership fees are payable 5 days prior to the due date. Members who have not paid by the first day of the month they are due are considered late and a late fee of £5 will be charged. If fees are not paid within 10 days then the member will lose access to all benefits and would need to re-apply as a new member.
- Fees are non-refundable (in-part or whole) after the due subscription has been paid.
- Your membership is assigned only to you, so you cannot send a substitute to a workshop, whether from the same
- Fees cannot be transferred from one person to another unless the fees were paid by the same company, this can be carried out, subject to a fee of £25.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription, then you will need to give 2 weeks’ notice and email email@example.com to cancel your subscription.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data; which this policy and our use of your data has been designed to uphold:
- Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
Rightof access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us using the above details.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain
circumstancesyou can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to
restrictionof processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict our processing. Rightof portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing (such as direct marketing).
You have given clear consent for you to process your personal data for a specific purpose. You can always withdraw your consent. You can do this by clicking on unsubscribe in any marketing email we send, or by getting in touch with us. If you withdraw your consent and we have no other legal basis for processing your data we will stop. If we do have another legal basis we will continue to do so, subject to your legal rights.
Prosperity Business Solutions, Flat 2 Elizabeth Mews, 122 Headstone Road, Harrow, HA1 1PF
Telephone: 07855 429 417 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org